Friday, March 25, 2011

MY ALLSTAR IN POKEMON WHITE

I beat the entire game!!!    I'm working on completing my unova pokedex. I beat Ghetsis (which was super dupery koopery easy) and I beat Alder(the champion of Unova) which was really hard considering I challenged him the first time without training my pokemon since I beat Ghetsis( the final boss of team plasma). Right now im focusing on training my team.
                                Here is my team

Crookodile lv. 71 (Croc)
Electross    lv. 72
Serperior   lv. 69 (Slick) in training
Heidreigon lv.70
Simipour   lv. 70 (Monk)
Stoutland  lv. 67 (Fido) in training


I also beat Cynthia-the champion of the sinnoh league- in the game.
I found all the seven sages-discluding ghetsis-. Once you find them /looker the international coptells you about N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts