Monday, April 2, 2012

The Next Big PokéMon Dissapointment?

Although Pokemon has been excellent in making good games there have been a lot of dissapointments throughout the series.  One of them being Pokemon Trozei.  The game was entirely based around puzzles.  If you can match four pokemon in a row, you'll save that pokemon.  It was poorly done.  The layout was too puzzle-ish for my liking.  I was hoping for the layout to look a little bit more pokemon. The game doesn't even seem like it is related to pokemon.  The graphics don't even look like pokemon.  Neither does the artwork.  The commercial doesn't even make the game look fun.  There just singing about how pokemon need to be lined up in four. The jingle is a little bit catchy though:





Another bad game for PokéMon would be PokéMon Dash for the NDS.  This game had a lot of potential.  I kind of liked this game just for the concept.  The controls are TERRIBLE.  You need to swip the stylus the direction Pikachu goes.  WHY?!  Would moving the Plus pad hurt.  I mean really.  It doesn't help that the commercial only shows 7 seconds of gameplay.  When I saw the commercial, I didn't even know what to think of it!  I bought the game anyways.  The game was repetitive and annoying.  The bad controls don't help at all!  After a while, my wrist would hurt from bending it so much!
These aren't the only bad pokemon games.  I'll cover those later terrible excuses for PokéMon games later on.


                                                           -RayMan-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts