Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A new sinoh card. And a new story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I know that from the last blog I said that i`ll show you sinoh number 2. Well.... Here it is.

However, there is a number 3. You see, right when I decided to go back to town. I wanted to catch another pokemon. I decided to send gallade to prof. Oak`s lab. When I`m on my journey I see my dad standing in front of an arena with a grin as if he knew I was comin`. I asked him what are you doing here. He answered. It turned out that he attended him and I to a father son pokebattle. I battled with gible, and he battled with a growlith. We won!!!! My dad was truly impressed . He handed me growlith's pokeball. As I continued my journey I met up with Jenny the officer. She said that two team rocket people named Cassidy and bith. All of a sudden I heard a yell. " My name is Butch!!!" It was team rocket. I sent out my growlith. Butch sent out a stolen pokeball. It was a Milotic!!!The Milotic clobbered my growlith. Officer Jenny was holding a stone with a blaze inside. It was the firestone!! I needed to throw it at Growlith. I pitched the stone right at the paw. growlith evolved to an Arcanine. It learned extreme speed. The milotic got slammed to into its pokeball. my gible is my partner pokemon that hates pokeballs. It used Draco Meteor. Butch and Cassidy blasted off again.(glint).
Sorry about the long story.Now for Sinoh card number three!!!!

DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a long story! I liked the first one better though.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts