Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Forums Page: Thoughts on Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition

Hey everybody this is my forums page.  Every so often, I will put up a Forums post which allows you to comment to you hearts content.  No signing up is required. All you need to do is comment as anonymous and at the end of your comment, just put your signature at the bottom. For example,

Pokemon is awesome
  -RayMan-

You get it? Just put what you want name you want to go by on my blog and that's it!

Forum Topic: Thoughts on Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition. How do you think the game will be?



-RayMan-

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet! I'm commenting five minutes after he posted this! Anyways to the topic. To be honest with you I don't think it will be a good game, but who knows I might be wrong. It's like Pokemon Battle revolution. I was really looking forward to the game, but it turns out it was one of the worst pokemon games in the history of video games. Do you think this game is coming out in America. I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts