Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Got Pokemon Rumble Blast!

  Hey everybody!  I haven't been updating lately because I have been playing a lot of pokemon rumble blast.  It's a really hard game.  There are parts where the game is really challenging along with parts that are really easy.  I have just started on the fourth chapter.  After I finish the game, I am planning on doing a review of it.  It is a very fun handheld game.  It was a really tough decision for me on which game I should get because I just bought Zelda Ocarina of Time and that game was amazing.  I have no regrets on buying this game.

3DS Games I Own:

        The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS (Best game ever!)

        Mariokart7
       
        Pokémon Rumble Blast



                                              -RayMan-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts