Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mewthree in the next PokéMon Movie?

Oh my goodness! It has been a very long time since I last posted. I missed out on SOOOO much Pokemon news. But now, I am back and I am going to show you a photo very interesting. As many pokemon fans know, a new pokemon movie will be airing in Japan. This movie features extremespeed genesect and even has Mewtwo make a comeback from his beloved movies (although we still don't know if it the same one). CoroCoro has recently released an image that really sparks my attention.


Here it is:


If you look at the top-left corner of the page, you can see a new pokemon. It appears to have a great resemblance to mewtwo only it appears to be smaller in size and LESS hostile-looking. Again, nothing is confirmed at this point, so it could be bigger and more hostile than mewtwo. There are really two possibilities as to what this pokemon is. It could either be a new form of mewtwo (which would make sense as another form of genesect is featured in the movie) or it could very well be Mewthree. Mewthree has been fabled in MANY pokemon fanfics and romhacks. Mewthree could be a generation 6 pokemon. My hopes are very high for this pokemon, but It could just be another form of mewtwo. What do you guys think of this pokemon? Tell me in the comments down below!



                                                                    -RayMan-

2 comments:

  1. Geez, you're back. It's been awhile. I'm just glad that you started off with a good post and not some Pokemon of the month. BTW, Are you still going to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na. I decided to stop that. I felt that it was way too lazy just to post that. Anyways, thanks for the comment. I am officially back again and will be making some hardcore coverage of PokéMon.

      Delete

Popular Posts