What is up people! I discovered a new game. WWW.Pokecharms.com. Pokecharms is a game where you can create your own trainer cards.
A lot of people have been using this on youtube.
Back from the dead. I decided to bring this back primarily because I am bored and wish to vent my boredom in a creative outlet. I have had this blog since I was 9 years old and it was dedicated to Pokémon. I still play Pokémon, but I can confirm that the content on this blog will not similar to what I used to do. Anyways, that's it. One other note, I am trying to get used to using blogger once more so idk it might take a hot minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So after yesterday's post about the mysterious new Pokemon, some brand new footage of this Pokemon in action has been announced! There h...
-
Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs Review Introduction: Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs is the third game in the Pokemon Rangers franchise. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment