Hey what is up I've been making trainer cards.
In the comments you will give me a card. I will post the best
card. Anyways keep bloggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back from the dead. I decided to bring this back primarily because I am bored and wish to vent my boredom in a creative outlet. I have had this blog since I was 9 years old and it was dedicated to Pokémon. I still play Pokémon, but I can confirm that the content on this blog will not similar to what I used to do. Anyways, that's it. One other note, I am trying to get used to using blogger once more so idk it might take a hot minute.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So after yesterday's post about the mysterious new Pokemon, some brand new footage of this Pokemon in action has been announced! There h...
-
Some of you guys think that tropius needs a pre-evolution. Well you don`t have to. NOTE: THIS IS JUST A POSSIBILITY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment